Maliba Lodge opens its new Riverside Rondavels!
For a truly traditional Basotho experience, Maliba has launched their new Riverside huts, situated on the river, with natural rock pool and large boma area.
It has been an exciting time for Maliba as we have watched both the Mountain and River lodges become more and more popular, resulting in full occupancy over the last few months.
These rondavels, which were originally staff accommodation were renovated in time for the festive season of 2011. These cosy stone and thatch huts are beautifully constructed in the traditional Basotho style.
Exclusive and private, they are perfect for singles or couples on a budget, small family groups, and anyone who wants to truly get away and feel the authentic Basotho experience in the heart of the Maloti Mountains.
• Quaint, rustic Basotho style rondavels.
• Breakfast and dinner included.
• Comfortable accommodation.
• Communal bathroom.
• No electricity (L.E.D lamps provided).
• Accommodation sleeps 2 adults sharing.
• Towels and linen are provided.
• Serviced daily.
• Bush setting, private, on river with
natural rock pool.
• Boma area.
• Lunch available at extra charge.
Contact the Maliba Reservations Office with your enquiries.